Tune into your intuition where your feminine spirit blossoms. Discover ancient healing practices to honor and explore what it is to be a woman. Deepen your connection with the feminine through yoga, meditation, and self-care rituals.
As women, we move through life in rhythm with the cycles of nature. Many of us are familiar with the lunar cycle, our monthly cycles, and the cycles of the seasons. But did you know that women also go through cycles every 2.5 days? We are magnificently complex and powerful – and when we get in touch with our personal feminine cycles, we can truly embody the Goddess within.
Beginning on July 13, 2018, join Ajeet Kaur as she guides us to…
- Reconnect with the feminine spirit
- Experience the intricate subtle rhythm of your body & psyche
- Reclaim your divine feminine power
- Move through life with more understanding and trust in the messages you receive from your body and your intuition
- Connect with women from around the world in a safe and sacred space
For one full cycle of the moon, we are gathering in the spirit of sisterhood, love, support, awareness, and growth. We will claim this time to reflect, reset and go deeper into practices to support you as a woman.
Will you join us?
What You’ll Learn
In Many Moons, You Will Learn to Tune Into Your Cycles
The Lunar Cycle
A full lunar cycle, from New Moon to New Moon lasts for 29.5 days. When the moon is new, many of us feel a little more tired than usual – but as the moon grows, our energy level and creativity also tend to expand. Similarly, as the moon wanes from Full to New, we may notice an increasing desire to go inward and reflect on our lives – it is an important time for our renewal. Understanding the lunar cycle and the unique ways in which our own bodies respond to it allows us to stay more connected to both our inner and outer worlds.
Your Monthly Cycle
Average 28 days, with 21-35 being considered “normal” – many women find that their monthly cycle coincides with that of other women they are close with, or even with the cycle of the moon. As is common with the lunar cycle, our sexual, creative, and emotional energies vary throughout the course of our personal monthly cycle. Even when women are no longer ovulating or menstruating, we still carry these cycles within our bodies. It can be incredibly fascinating and illuminating to track your monthly cycles, and plan your creative endeavors around the times when you are experiencing the fullness of your own monthly cycle.
Your Moon Centers
In the Kundalini Yoga tradition, women are recognized as having 11 Moon Centers throughout the body that govern different aspects of their personalities. These Moon Centers are responsive to lunar energies and can impact women’s responses in their daily lives. Every woman has her own unique moon center cycle – moving through a different moon center every 2.5 days, and learning which moon center you are in can help guide your decisions and have an incredible impact on your life!
Many Moons is an online course that continues from New Moon to New Moon. It offers tools, exercises and yoga practices to bring a deeper understanding of what is happening in our own bodies and emotional landscape. It moves in rhythm with the natural cycles of the moon and encourages women to come back into their own unique rhythm.
This course is a place to share as women, to learn from one another, and to practice ancient techniques designed for healing a woman’s body and mind. If you’re working with hormonal imbalance, healing chronic illness, feeling the need to connect more deeply with your feminine lunar nature, or just looking to be supported and nourished by a community of women, we hope you’ll join our circle.
Cycles & the Ever-Changing Woman
- New Moon Circle live webinar
- Exploring our rhythms & cycles
- Tracking your moon cycle
- Kriya for hormonal balance
Our Subtle Anatomy & Yogic Moon Centers
- Exploring our subtle body and yogic moon centers
- Tracking your moon centers
- Meditation for the yogic moon centers
- Full Moon Circle Live Webinar
Food As Medicine & Your Body As A Temple
- Exploring nutrition & medicinal herbs for women
- Optional 4 day cleanse
- Kriya for becoming enchantingly beautiful
Living As the Goddess
- Embodying the Goddess within
- Meditation for emotional balance
- Tips for moving forward
- New Moon Closing Circle Live Webinar
This Course Begins In
Join Our Circle
We begin on July 13, 2018!
- Weekly lessons exploring our cycles, yogic moon centers, nutrition, and self-care practices to connect with your feminine nature
- Live New + Full Moon online circles (with replays if you are unable to attend)
- A four day guided cleanse to balance and reset
- Musical accompaniment designed specifically to support the practices in this course not available anywhere else
- Kundalini Yoga and Meditation practices to support your journey
- 60+ page digital course booklet
- Private forum to connect and share
- Lifetime access to all materials
For your security, all orders are processed on a secured server.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Access to the internet and a web browser from your computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Daily practice is recommended
- An open mind and an open heart
You Should Take This Course If You Identify With The Feminine Energy And:
- You yearn to gain a deeper understanding of your true nature
- You feel out of sync with your own rhythms or the rhythms of nature
- You seek connection, friendship and support
- The yoga and meditation practices in this course have received the Kundalini Research Institute’s Seal of Approval. This Seal is given only to products that have been reviewed for accuracy and integrity of the sections containing Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
- This course is eligible for 3 hours of non-contact CEU’s with Yoga Alliance under the criteria for substantial education for an online course.
- If you’re a member of IKYTA, use your IKYTA discount code to receive a 10% discount!
This course is open to anyone who identifies as feminine, regardless of their physical gender at birth.
Yes – this course offers a range of healing practices – with Kundalini Yoga being one of them – so there is a lot to learn here besides yoga. Additionally, the yoga and meditations offered in this course are gentle and appropriate for any level.
About Your Teacher
Ajeet Kaur is a recording artist, yogi, and a carrier of ancient healing practices. A fresh presence in the world of sacred chant, Ajeet’s music has quickly spread throughout the world, carrying with it a sense of sacred space and an opening to healing.
Ajeet has dedicated her life to opening a space for love, expansion, and peace for the global community. She travels the world sharing music and practices for healing at her concerts, workshops, and retreats. She also shares these gifts online through her online courses, and live social media events.
Growing up in a musical and spiritual home in the United States and Ireland, Ajeet found her way to the magic of sacred music at a young age, falling in love with the music, stories, and mystery of many sacred traditions. Ajeet has released five albums, which have been celebrated as #1 on the iTunes world chart and Billboard Top 10 new age chart. Collaboration is central in her work, and some of her collaborators include Snatam Kaur, Trevor Hall, and Peia. Ajeet travels the world sharing music and practices for healing at her concerts, workshops, and retreats.
What Others Are Saying About Many Moons
I have done this course twice and I will do it again. [During the course] I feel more supported and connected in this ‘circle of strangers’ then I often do in my daily life. I’m thankful for Ajeet for creating a compassionate space for women to safely come together with the sole purpose of learning more about being female.
My heart will always be full of so much gratitude for the Many Moons course. Ajeet and the goddess sisters that so openly shared their lives and their hearts helped me to experience myself in new ways. I was committed to the course and the daily practices. I became very clean with my eating and conscious of my patterns, emotional, hormonal and physical. Shadowy parts of myself, that I was unaware of, surfaced and I had the practice and the safety net of sisterhood to help me process those dark spaces. The more committed I was, the more activated I became. My intuition was heightened and sharpened and my manifestation was fairly instantaneous. I took the course two times and would definitely take it again. It’s amazing that this sister, Ajeet, is so young yet wise beyond her years. I’m so grateful that she is sharing her message and vibration to help heal the world at this time. It is so needed. Blessings to all.
Many Moons – A loving, warm and sacred space to remember our nature, connect with our cycles and the great gifts of living in a woman’s body. A sacred circle to pray with the hearts of women from all over the world.